Reproflexology™ - Fertility Reflexology
Reproreflexology™ works at any stage of a couple’s pregnancy planning. For the woman it can focus on general well-being before attempted conception or during pregnancy - either by itself or often in conjunction with medical treatments. For her male partner, it may help to reduce stress thus promoting healthy sperm production. Your individual treatment may work well on its own or in conjunction with IVF/IUI cycles. Many of my clients are undergoing fertility treatment with conventional medical practitioners. I work in a way which may enhance their treatments and enhances chances of success.
I am currently working with many couples to reach a common goal, to become parents. Some of my clients who have been undergoing both assisted fertility treatments and Reflexology have reached their common goal - Parenthood! Ideally, I encourage both partners to receive treatments. Click here to read some success stories.
Having a child of your own is one of the most enriching experiences that a couple can have.
However, an increasing number of women are finding it difficult to conceive with as many as one in three couples experiencing fertility problems. Of these, one in six will seek medical help with conception.
Getting help to become pregnant can be both stressful and expensive with private medicine only available to those who can afford it. Complementary therapy can provide help and support for only a fraction of the price.
The medical definition of sub-fertility is the inability to conceive after one year of unprotected sexual intercourse. Many couples are led to believe they are sub-fertile when they actually may not be.
There are many reasons why couples cannot conceive, some have physical conditions but for many the cause is unknown.
Reflexology works by balancing all of the body systems and encouraging deep relaxation.
Gentle pressure to specific reflex points on the feet balances hormonal systems and stimulates the reproductive organs. Reproreflexology™ works alongside assisted conception (IVF, IUI,ICSI and clients on medicated cycles) in a safe and effective manner enhancing the effectiveness of the treatment already being received.
Reflexology treatments are given to enhance drugs that they are taking and also minimising any side effects they may experience. Reproreflexology™ treatments help in making the uterus more fertile, welcoming and nurturing for an embryo to grow and develop into a healthy baby.
- Promotes blood circulation, balancing hormones for conception for the mothers to be.
- Improves health and vitality of reproductive organs, promoting ovulation.
- Helps regulate the menstrual cycle.
- Improves male sperm quality and quantity
Recent News from the Daily Mail
- How Stress in pregnancy scars an unborn child for life - click here for the article
- Trying for a baby? Then brush your teeth as gum disease affects fertility. Oral hygiene helps women conceive faster - click here for the article
- Reflexology helped make me a mother after three miscarriages - click here for the article
- Is reflexology the new cure for infertility?Click here for the article
- Reflexology: can it aid fertility? Click here for the article
Whilst reflexology works very well alongside conventional medicine, it should never be used in place of seeking professional medical advice. If you are concerned about your health, please always contact your GP first.