- Is an ancient form of healing involving the placing of pressure on reflex points of the feet and sometimes hands.
- Improves and enhances energy flows throughout the body.
- Is a truly holistic form of complementary medicine and is capable of working on many levels, including physically, mentally and emotionally.
- Restores balance, improves health and provides an immediate release from the symptoms of tension and anxiety.
- Reflexology can be used to help restore and maintain the body's natural equilibrium. This gentle therapy encourages the body to work naturally to restore its own healthy balance.
Reflexology Foot Map
This picture shows how all of the body systems and organs are represented on your feet.
What happens during the consultation?
During the initial consultation, a full detailed medical history will be taken. This will include medication, diet, lifestyle and a treatment will be given. This will last approximately one hour. Further treatments will be 45 minutes.
Based upon this consultation, a treatment plan will be discussed and clients will be offered a course of reflexology.
Initial consultation and first treatment £30.00
Further treatments £22.00
Gift vouchers are available.
Some Health Care plans now cover Reflexology, including BUPA,
Whilst reflexology works very well alongside conventional medicine, it should never be used in place of seeking professional medical advice. If you are concerned about your health, please always contact your GP first.